All 50 states in under a quarter of a second!!!

Lois Griffin: You should spend some time with our kids, Peter. And with me. Peter Griffin: Uh, what could me and you do together? [Lois giggles] Peter Griffin: Lois. You've got a sick mind. Lois Griffin: Peter, I'm talking about making love. Peter Griffin: Oh. I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sorry GLFC

10 years ago: Lets see. I was still at the all boys, catholic, military highschool I attended. I probably just got finished competing in the state finals of track and field. I use to pole vault. Believe it or not. I once cleared 16', but that was in college. I was driving a 1977 Ford Fairmont, with a 302 V8. I had a shaved head. And my best friend(s): Steven, Chris(MIA), Mauro(RIP), and David.

5 years ago: Finished my 3rd year at the university of Georgia. I had just got out of jail for a DUI and on my way to Nash-Vegas. Not running from johnny law, no, I had an internship from which I would not return until January of the next year. There I had a hot lesbian neighbor who was dating a Harley addict who was not hot. I would go white water paddling every weekend. I was driving a 1989 Toyota Carrolla DX with 135k miles on it. Not worth mentioning the engine on this one. I got my first cell phone from Cingular/Att. My hair was unkempt. And my best friend(s): Nubbins(my cat), and Beeb.

1 year ago: I have been in Los Angeles for 2 yrs. My wife of one year had no job to speak of. We had just recently moved to NoHo from BDB(Beautiful Downtown Burbank). No problems with the law. Good job for 2 years. I have an executive mohawk and a soul patch. I am driving a 2003 Toyota Matrix. I guess all those movies with aggressive advertising I got the see finally had their way with me. Best friend(s): Courtney, Nubbins, and Brendan Small(other cat), James, JaBo, and LDI folks.

Yesterday: Drove my Audi A4 (on loan to me as long as I work) to Ventura to help my boss schmooze my biggest client on his 57' custom yacht. No complaints on that day.

Today: Woke up at about 10:30. Watched many shows I missed this week on my Tivo. Went to Target, TJ's, and took a walk.

Tomorrow: Will wake up at 5:30am, eat Kashi and watch the Tour, go to work, eat lunch, go to work, come home, exercise, watch Tivo, and cook dinner.

5 snacks I enjoy: Funyuns with wasabi, Doritos, Salsa, Guacamole, and Cheese

5 bands/artists that I know the lyrics of MOST of their songs: Less than Jake, Social D, Screeching Weasel, REM, and New Found Glory

5 things I would do with $100,000,000: Buy a house and invite all of you over to party.

5 locations I’d like to run away to: Rome, Buenos Aires, Antarctica, South Africa, and Home

5 bad habits I have: Drinking, Swearing, Apathy, Farting, and Telling people exactly what I am thinking.

5 things I like doing: Perusing the Tivo menu, watching Tv/Movies, playing Rummy with my wife, rocking out to music by myself in my car on the commute home, sitting in the quiet, and doing nothing.

5 things I would never wear: Deck shoes w/ out socks, A shirt tucked in w/ out a belt, belt with suspsenders, a duck, and a mullet(maybe)

5 TV shows I like: Family Guy, COPS, Greys Anatomy, Miami Ink, and Robot Chicken

5 Movies I like: Old School, Can't Hardly Wait, Fight Club, Life Aquatic, and The Trouble with Harry.

5 famous people I’d like to meet:Gardnerer Linn, Ryan Malloy, James Renfroe, Nick Hiltgen, and Will Brooks.

5 biggest joys at the moment: Looking for a house, making a big sale, finishing a project, grilling, and karaoke.

5 favorite toys: Tivo, iBook, iShuffle, my first Camera Phone!!, and my grill.

? of you who are going to do your own: Courtney, Erin

0 Things for me to hate you for saying

Post a Comment

<< Home