All 50 states in under a quarter of a second!!!

Lois Griffin: You should spend some time with our kids, Peter. And with me. Peter Griffin: Uh, what could me and you do together? [Lois giggles] Peter Griffin: Lois. You've got a sick mind. Lois Griffin: Peter, I'm talking about making love. Peter Griffin: Oh. I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

If Jimmy cracks corn...

and nobody care. Then why does he keep doing it? Got any wierd undiagnosed OCD?

Me - I have to constantly count my teeth. Not sure why, but I do. However, if you asked my how many I have, I could not even make a guess.

3 Things for me to hate you for saying

At 9:08 PM, Blogger eb said...

ever since i locked myself of out the car at the scary downtown kroger, i've become OCD about checking for my keys when i get out. i can't even put them in a bag - i have be holding them as the door closes.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger eb said...

crap - i forgot about the snotty compulsive editing too.

weird - W-E-I-R-D

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Petarded said...

i never claimed to be a great speller. hell i, i can barely typ using both hands. and for all you know, i could have been trying to spell wired.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home