All 50 states in under a quarter of a second!!!

Lois Griffin: You should spend some time with our kids, Peter. And with me. Peter Griffin: Uh, what could me and you do together? [Lois giggles] Peter Griffin: Lois. You've got a sick mind. Lois Griffin: Peter, I'm talking about making love. Peter Griffin: Oh. I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money

Monday, August 22, 2005

Sorry guys..

I know everyone is anxious for the next "50 states" post but I have prior engagement.

Every year my company donates somewhere close to 100k in time and material to the HomeAid charity Project Playhouse. In years past I have come dangerously close to getting stuck in morning rush hour traffic on my way home from the City of Thousand Oaks Mall.

Lucky for me this year we are doing the installation at the Westfield shopping plaza at Century City. Or otherwise known as the mall on the corner of Santa Monica and Avenue of the Stars.

We are open to the public on Saturday August 27. I would love to see all you smiling faces there. You might run into, Courteney Cox-Arquete(?), Bob Costas, and John Travolta. They are all sponsoring houses. Follow the link above for more info.

I will be sure to post "in progress shots" as I can.

0 Things for me to hate you for saying

Post a Comment

<< Home