All 50 states in under a quarter of a second!!!

Lois Griffin: You should spend some time with our kids, Peter. And with me. Peter Griffin: Uh, what could me and you do together? [Lois giggles] Peter Griffin: Lois. You've got a sick mind. Lois Griffin: Peter, I'm talking about making love. Peter Griffin: Oh. I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money

Friday, August 05, 2005

I forgot...

how much I love this movie-

Brodie: You're giving up? You? You used to be stand-up guy, what happened to him? The guy who punched Amanda's gross-out mother after she called him "low class".

Quint: That wasn't me.., It was you.

Brodie: Oh, yeah...

Quint: And it wasn't her mother, it was her grandmother.

Brodie: No wonder the bitch went down so fast.

1 Things for me to hate you for saying

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Matthew said...

How about this:

Brodie: My Grandmother always used to say "why buy the cow, when you can get the sex for free".

T.S. Quint: She said that?

Brodie: All the time, before she became a lesbian on her 60th Birthday, but that's besides the point.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home