All 50 states in under a quarter of a second!!!

Lois Griffin: You should spend some time with our kids, Peter. And with me. Peter Griffin: Uh, what could me and you do together? [Lois giggles] Peter Griffin: Lois. You've got a sick mind. Lois Griffin: Peter, I'm talking about making love. Peter Griffin: Oh. I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Its coming, its coming.....


My 1 of the limited 2,000 copies of Less Than Jakes' "B is for B-sides (Remix)" is supposed to arrive tomorrow!!!!
Check out the track list:

1- Portrait Of A Cigarette Smoker At 19 - they had a cool art contest for this song... I believe the winner made the cover of this album.
2- Sleep It Off - A great song about waking up drunk and of course...
3- Bridge And Tunnel Authority - Anyone who lived near water can relate to this song. The descriptive lyrics about driving are great.
4- National Anthem - BADASSS MoFo!! My favourite LTJ song!!! Best line: "My American dream is to have it/ A little bit better than my parents ever had it/ My American dream is to have it/ A little bit better than its just a force of habit"
5- Goodbye In Gasoline - About running away
6- Last Rites To Sleepless Nights - Growing up
7- Showbiz? Science? Who Cares? - New one. Not heard in concert. Llimited to LP release only.
8- Jay Frenzal - Same as above.
9- Nine-One-One To Anyone - First release. Played in concert many times.
10- Robots One, Humans Zero - This song gave birth to M v R

0 Things for me to hate you for saying

Post a Comment

<< Home