All 50 states in under a quarter of a second!!!

Lois Griffin: You should spend some time with our kids, Peter. And with me. Peter Griffin: Uh, what could me and you do together? [Lois giggles] Peter Griffin: Lois. You've got a sick mind. Lois Griffin: Peter, I'm talking about making love. Peter Griffin: Oh. I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money

Saturday, August 27, 2005

imagine me...


after close to three 20+ hour work days and one hectic friday, i will take my cats advice...
but only after i make the stupid drive to Century City for the playhouse opening, and then from there to Malibu for the picnic... then sit in the coming back from the beach traffic for 2 hours on the 101 back to NoHo for some well deserved rest...

ps - be sure to check out the new 22-20s album... it rocks

pps - is it me or can you also not get that badass fall out boy song out of your head? by the way, he says "we're going down down in an earlier round/sugar we're going down swinging/i'll be your number one with a bullet/a loaded god complex/cock it and pull it" ... believe it or not

2 Things for me to hate you for saying

At 11:48 AM, Blogger dutchesscourtney said...

a) I cannot get that song out of my head either...but I don't mind so much because it does kick ass.

b) Nubbins and brendan say -- "get some sleep!!"

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger eb said...

give the Nubs a pet for me - I want to crawl in that basket with her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home