All 50 states in under a quarter of a second!!!

Lois Griffin: You should spend some time with our kids, Peter. And with me. Peter Griffin: Uh, what could me and you do together? [Lois giggles] Peter Griffin: Lois. You've got a sick mind. Lois Griffin: Peter, I'm talking about making love. Peter Griffin: Oh. I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

recent additions to the art gallery...



isn't the world a wonderful place to live?

4 Things for me to hate you for saying

At 7:35 PM, Blogger beeza44 said...

hey did you forget my package you were going to mail me? I long for it, sigh

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger beeza44 said...

your blog is now stale

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger beeza44 said...

quiter!

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger beeza44 said...

hey petarded's blog..... i know I know.....it's ok he'll come back someday.......he just needs a break or something. hey blog don't be mad ol' dopple got some sewing to do thats all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home