All 50 states in under a quarter of a second!!!

Lois Griffin: You should spend some time with our kids, Peter. And with me. Peter Griffin: Uh, what could me and you do together? [Lois giggles] Peter Griffin: Lois. You've got a sick mind. Lois Griffin: Peter, I'm talking about making love. Peter Griffin: Oh. I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money

Saturday, April 22, 2006

studies in iPod...

let me know your thoughts...



4 Things for me to hate you for saying

At 4:17 PM, Blogger beeza44 said...

I think they could be really cool, try working with the back ground. something like someone with a melon or a suspended baby or a upside down tori spelling doll. I like the scratches, maybe more exaggrated

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Petarded said...

unfortunately, the scratches are all too real....

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger elrusoblanco said...

"It`s the hard-knock life for [iPod] ......the hard-knock life for [iPod] Steada treated, We get tricked Steada kisses, We get kicked It`s the hard-knock life!"

cool pics, yo.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger LeftyLizard said...

i really like the grey one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home