All 50 states in under a quarter of a second!!!

Lois Griffin: You should spend some time with our kids, Peter. And with me. Peter Griffin: Uh, what could me and you do together? [Lois giggles] Peter Griffin: Lois. You've got a sick mind. Lois Griffin: Peter, I'm talking about making love. Peter Griffin: Oh. I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money

Friday, February 03, 2006

sarcasm, is that me? is that you john wayne!!!

i feel the need to inform ya'll that i have checked out. thats right work has consumed me. i don't eat, sleep, think, or even enjoy the radio. this has turned me into bizzaro me. bizzaro... bizzaro... bizzaro... bizzaro... bizzaro... bizzaro... bizzaro... bizzaro... bizzaro... bizzaro... if only bizzaro debbie would come and question me about the diamon/laser i have hidden in my pants.

my cat is staring at me like that cat in go! i think she is saying "stop farting in my face, ass hole" outmeal with to much water tastes like cereal with not enough milk, crap.

but hey, at least my alcoholism hasn't left me!!! thats right good ol' scotch. scotch, scotch, scotch. i like scotch. especially the free kind. but not that crap you have to pay for. you know, a glass of scotch can kill your appetite for at least 8 hours. maybe thats my weight loss secret, thanks glenfiddich!!! that jenny craig was a a rip off.

doodie calls!

and i have to go to work. maybe i will have to deal with some problem that would just go away of someone would think before they act.


dust

1 Things for me to hate you for saying

At 12:33 PM, Blogger eb said...

if you start sucker-punching people, i want some video of that. time for the stimultacs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home