All 50 states in under a quarter of a second!!!

Lois Griffin: You should spend some time with our kids, Peter. And with me. Peter Griffin: Uh, what could me and you do together? [Lois giggles] Peter Griffin: Lois. You've got a sick mind. Lois Griffin: Peter, I'm talking about making love. Peter Griffin: Oh. I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Be jealous of my party skills.

After consuming my Johnny Walker Green at the Friars Club of Beverly Hills, I promptly knocked my glass off which I caught with my feet.
Bow to my ability to avoid the party foul!!!










I more weird news from the office front. I found out my boss HATES "A Charlie Brown Christmas." Or as my assistant from South Africa/New Zealand calls him, Snoopy Brown. I love you Scott Forsyth. But back to the Charlie Brown hater. I can't believe anyone who dislikes a bald 8 year old so much can love children, I mean she has three of them. Be weary of such people.

One last thing. I may be 28, but this is the best Christmas ever. My parents actually read the list C and I gave them. And even better than reading it, they actually bought stuff from based upon said list. This may go down as the best gift giving effort by Momma and Daddy Wright ever.

More to come as we prep for Southeast Asia.

4 Things for me to hate you for saying

At 4:40 PM, Blogger elrusoblanco said...

i'm impressed, dude -- and you had your camera 'at the ready'! wait a minute....this wasn't staged, was it? it all seems a little too convenient. i'll take your word for it, i suppose. i guess i am a little jealous of your mad catching skills....that's all.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger eb said...

i have no party skills - i was defeated by minute 35 of the power hour.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger elrusoblanco said...

aw.. EB, i think you did pretty well with Powerhour. apparently, i took more shots than i needed to so, i guess you could say i covered your remaining 25 minutes.

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger dutchesscourtney said...

It really is the best Christmas ever...pictures of the White Elephant party to follow soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home