All 50 states in under a quarter of a second!!!

Lois Griffin: You should spend some time with our kids, Peter. And with me. Peter Griffin: Uh, what could me and you do together? [Lois giggles] Peter Griffin: Lois. You've got a sick mind. Lois Griffin: Peter, I'm talking about making love. Peter Griffin: Oh. I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Someone should call Bruce Springstein and tell him to get a new nick name,

because I'm the Boss now!!!




Shout out to my Benjamin, hanging on the right. Stay strong in your dark hour.

Another big shout out to Fox News. You are the only station who could take the story of a son fulfilling his mothers last wish of having her ashes spread on Philadelphia Eagles home field into a scare story. "We have all seen the crazy guy run out on the sporting field only to be arrested. But how many of them are spreading the remains of dead people? We will tell you. Tonight at 11."

I believe it was Patton Oswalt who said it best. If the news station want real rating, they should just flash a big naked boob on screen with the tag line of "Whip out your dicks, cuz we’re gonna news ya!!"

Now that's a sweeps tactic like none other.

5 Things for me to hate you for saying

At 6:29 AM, Blogger april said...

eerie.

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger beeza44 said...

Hey I think we need to go out on the road. we are only hurting the peoples by not sharing our greatness with world. I am trying to come up with a name for us. any ideas?

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Petarded said...

Hmmmmm...

How about Peaches and Herb?

Or ... Huck and Buck?

I will sit on it this weekend...

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger eb said...

dude, i'm so calling you peaches from now on.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger dutchesscourtney said...

There's already a Peaches in Athens...so that name is taken.

Obviously, your name should be "Peanutbutter Jelly Time."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home