All 50 states in under a quarter of a second!!!

Lois Griffin: You should spend some time with our kids, Peter. And with me. Peter Griffin: Uh, what could me and you do together? [Lois giggles] Peter Griffin: Lois. You've got a sick mind. Lois Griffin: Peter, I'm talking about making love. Peter Griffin: Oh. I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Apparently I'm not economically viable?

6 Things for me to hate you for saying

At 3:06 PM, Blogger beeza44 said...

hey I mine blog is worth 2,370.70. but I can't prove it. o well

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Petarded said...

damn you herschkins, damn you!!!!





ps-if you click on "how much is yours worth" you can tell

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Petarded said...

i had your phony message and let me tell you, that was the biggest waste of money ever. the next time i feel the urge to have a women touch me and pay for it and not even enjoy it, i will go to toppers in athens, okay!!!

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger eb said...

maybe your economic viability would increase if you updated. honky.

(yeah, i'm being a hypocrite - sue me)

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger beeza44 said...

alright ebs! stick it to them. burn

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger april said...

ouch. eb called you honky. there's no coming back from that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home