All 50 states in under a quarter of a second!!!

Lois Griffin: You should spend some time with our kids, Peter. And with me. Peter Griffin: Uh, what could me and you do together? [Lois giggles] Peter Griffin: Lois. You've got a sick mind. Lois Griffin: Peter, I'm talking about making love. Peter Griffin: Oh. I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money

Sunday, October 16, 2005

New favorite quote...



Quote from angry white guy to SouthWest desk attendant.
My family lost me. You guys lost me, and I lost you.
You lost my family with me. My family sucks, you guys suck!!
Sorry I took my shirt off, sorry... (end quote)

My response.
Your family hates you. You hate you, and I hate you.
Your children ran away to avoid further drunken absurdities.
Keep those man boobs under control. And never show off your man-gina ever again, ever. (end quote)

ps - wife is back, time to put on underpants...

1 Things for me to hate you for saying

At 8:38 PM, Blogger dutchesscourtney said...

Who cares about you emily santiago?!!!! Take your Private Road construction and shove it some place private.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home