All 50 states in under a quarter of a second!!!

Lois Griffin: You should spend some time with our kids, Peter. And with me. Peter Griffin: Uh, what could me and you do together? [Lois giggles] Peter Griffin: Lois. You've got a sick mind. Lois Griffin: Peter, I'm talking about making love. Peter Griffin: Oh. I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money

Friday, September 23, 2005

Pre game warm up


A big thanks for the crowd that showed up for part 1 of 2 for the ultimate B-Day weekend. Here is how it goes.
Me, Jabo, Anna, Bilbo and Frodo baggins all have the same B-Day, September 22.

Thursday was the warm up for the mother of all 'roake parties at Sardo's.

There is very little time to recover before I loose my memory of the 7th grade.


While I was 27, I...
-got a raise
-new car
-new tattoo's
-TIVO!!!!!!!
-Rosario / Seattle
-bowling at a Jewish deli on X-mas
-won big in Vegas playing $10 Black Jack
-got a new couch
-learned how to sleep
-8 hour power poker trip to Vegas with Nick
-weekend running from the law in Pismo with Mr. T and Zealander
-lost two old friends... R.I.P. Mauro and Rhet
-aquired a niece, way to go Jon, can't believe she's yours you ugly SOB;)
-zero trips to the hospital
-two cities, 2000 miles, 3 days, and two weddings

0 Things for me to hate you for saying

Post a Comment

<< Home