All 50 states in under a quarter of a second!!!

Lois Griffin: You should spend some time with our kids, Peter. And with me. Peter Griffin: Uh, what could me and you do together? [Lois giggles] Peter Griffin: Lois. You've got a sick mind. Lois Griffin: Peter, I'm talking about making love. Peter Griffin: Oh. I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Hey Erin, FYI

here is your recent play list

1. don't look now - rodney carrington
2. fett's vett - mc chris
3. the quiet things that no one ever knows - brand new
4. blood red summer - coheed and cambria
5. soul meets body - death cab for cutie
6. XO - fall out boy
7. a requiem for usher - lux aeterna vs. yeah!
8. party all the time - adam and his friends
9. helena - my chemical romance
10. middle of nowhere - hot hot heat
11. do you remember - jack johnson
12. ballad of lucy edenfield - jupitor coyote
13. open up - leftfield
14. national anthem - less than jake
15. franco un-american - nofx
16. sugar, we're going down - fall out boy
17. once in a lifetime - wolfsheim
18. the beginning (a new hope)(club mix) - liquid sun / dj keoki
19. the promise - when in rome


enjoy!

3 Things for me to hate you for saying

At 11:30 AM, Blogger eb said...

eric, you're awesome - i've been playing the EW mix all week. wish you could've come to the A-TH too!

love the exploding dog cartoon - the cat's face really reminds me of brendan for some reason. also, aren't cats pretty much *always* doing body shots - mutual grooming and all?

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger beeza44 said...

I don't know how I would like pumpkin ale but it has got to be like drinking circus peanuts. hey what was the deleted comment? later peeps

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Petarded said...

some jerk ass named emilystan645 or some other dumb shit that was telling me they enjoyed my last "article" or about how they can help me buy real estate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home