All 50 states in under a quarter of a second!!!

Lois Griffin: You should spend some time with our kids, Peter. And with me. Peter Griffin: Uh, what could me and you do together? [Lois giggles] Peter Griffin: Lois. You've got a sick mind. Lois Griffin: Peter, I'm talking about making love. Peter Griffin: Oh. I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money

Monday, October 17, 2005

Finally...


(i think your cat is drunk)

I love this one.
In case you don't know, the new T-shirts are available at Exploding Dog . Sam has a pretty good and twisted take on some things. He creates well executed and thoughtful art based upon suggested titles.

This one makes me laugh. Not so much because the cat is drinking a beer, but because I can imagine feline bars. You know, places that cats go to meet other cats and maybe hook-up on the fence later after last call. Or maybe its the thought of a cat doing a body shot that makes me laugh.

Check out the look of disappointment guy to the right has. I bet he's thinking - "Not again Mr. Pants. You were doing so well. That slutty Daisy and her tart of a friend Jinxy broke your heart and drove you to drink. You need a good kitty in your life, like Miss Raggsy Roo. She would treat you well and clean your ears while you where passed out in the hot sun."

I mean its not like I have thought about that scenario. He just looks disappointed, that's all.

1 Things for me to hate you for saying

At 10:36 PM, Blogger bloggrez said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home