All 50 states in under a quarter of a second!!!

Lois Griffin: You should spend some time with our kids, Peter. And with me. Peter Griffin: Uh, what could me and you do together? [Lois giggles] Peter Griffin: Lois. You've got a sick mind. Lois Griffin: Peter, I'm talking about making love. Peter Griffin: Oh. I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Whip out your junk, I'm gonna Halloween ya!!!!



These mama-jammas are 100% mine.

Thats right, I'm a sucka for the punkin' carvin.

I may even go out and get myself a third punkin to carve.

And I am sorry to say that the wheels have definatly fallen off the Astro-Van. They will be making a call to dear ol' mom to come and pick them up after a model UN meeting that ran late.

Anywho, here is to always pulling for the national league, thinking the DL is for pussy's, always wanting a 7th game no matter who is playing or what sport is on, thinking that all poloticians are crooked, people should respect their elders, and remembering when I was younger that poloticians where honost, and that I respected my elders.

Whoa, did I just go all Baz Luhrman or what.

dust

4 Things for me to hate you for saying

At 8:58 AM, Blogger dutchesscourtney said...

You know I really married you for your pumpkin carving abilities, right?

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger april said...

those are some sweet pumpkins my friend.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger elrusoblanco said...

i had no idea that your blog was a divorce-recovery site full of useful information. 'thisdoesnotwork' would then be an apt title for it, methinks.

nice melons, btw.

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger eb said...

last night, i made a tribute to brendan small in pumpkin form - a ginormous orange head with wee little ears.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home