All 50 states in under a quarter of a second!!!

Lois Griffin: You should spend some time with our kids, Peter. And with me. Peter Griffin: Uh, what could me and you do together? [Lois giggles] Peter Griffin: Lois. You've got a sick mind. Lois Griffin: Peter, I'm talking about making love. Peter Griffin: Oh. I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money

Thursday, November 24, 2005

i just don't get it,

i fly 2,500 miles to see my family who i have not seen in over a year and they act like i come by every sunday. please tell me why my mom decided to go to work on wednesday when she has not seen her son in 13 months? why does my brother act like i took a shit on his parade when i say, "your son is a wild child"?

in case anyone wants some advice, if your children fly 8 hours to come and see you, act like they are liquid gold and you will never see them again. don't act like they are old hatte.

ass!!!!!

0 Things for me to hate you for saying

Post a Comment

<< Home