All 50 states in under a quarter of a second!!!

Lois Griffin: You should spend some time with our kids, Peter. And with me. Peter Griffin: Uh, what could me and you do together? [Lois giggles] Peter Griffin: Lois. You've got a sick mind. Lois Griffin: Peter, I'm talking about making love. Peter Griffin: Oh. I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money

Friday, December 02, 2005

I'm not sure why this intrigues me, but it does

does that make me weird?

4 Things for me to hate you for saying

At 5:13 AM, Blogger april said...

wish you had kept it to yourself

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger beeza44 said...

um this does it for me.... you likes? http://www.leenks.com/gallery396-all.htm

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Petarded said...

i am really amused by the baby "crawling out" of the womens vagina

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger elrusoblanco said...

hmmm....are the 'Ocelot Twins' code for the 'Olsen Twins'?

you can tell that vagina-crawling-out baby is gonna be an entertainer someday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home