All 50 states in under a quarter of a second!!!

Lois Griffin: You should spend some time with our kids, Peter. And with me. Peter Griffin: Uh, what could me and you do together? [Lois giggles] Peter Griffin: Lois. You've got a sick mind. Lois Griffin: Peter, I'm talking about making love. Peter Griffin: Oh. I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Seriously....

if no one cares about commenting.....

i will end it....

8 Things for me to hate you for saying

At 12:08 AM, Blogger Gardner said...

If you want people to comment, you got to post more than once a month.

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger beeza44 said...

all hail gardner! speak....ith the truth. hey e why so negative?

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Petarded said...

have been in a wonky way...

work, life, you know....

i promise to do my best to do my duty to my peeps and my blog.....

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger beeza44 said...

a blog is Trustworthy
Loyal
Helpful
Friendly
Courteous
Kind
Obedient
Cheerful
Thrifty
Brave
Clean
Reverent. two boy I just had a mean flash back!

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger dutchesscourtney said...

I would comment more if I could gank more free wifi!! Yes, I said gank!!!

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Petarded said...

wow!!! i can't believe someone actually got the reference....

it must be true, we are long lost twins!!!

fyi - we are not going to dubai this year, so south america is still on...

any thoughts?

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger april said...

here's one... how bout you link me on your dang ole blog man? i feel insignificant and sad over here.

don't make me delink you b/c i'll do it. i'm spiteful.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger elrusoblanco said...

yeah, i think a round of links are in order - at least for those who have commented on your posts. bust out some cheer, yer in California for chrissake's!

...and watch out for Spiteful Chicken Wing (acth).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home