All 50 states in under a quarter of a second!!!

Lois Griffin: You should spend some time with our kids, Peter. And with me. Peter Griffin: Uh, what could me and you do together? [Lois giggles] Peter Griffin: Lois. You've got a sick mind. Lois Griffin: Peter, I'm talking about making love. Peter Griffin: Oh. I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money

Sunday, August 06, 2006

9:05 am on Sunday

Why the hell am I at work!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should be at home playing vid or out riding my bike!!!!!!!!!

3 Things for me to hate you for saying

At 5:48 AM, Blogger beeza44 said...

I am still ready to get a package. eb says it would be killer. don't you miss me?

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger elrusoblanco said...

yeah....what the hell were you thinking??

how's it goin', Westcoaster?

cool campfire pic, by the way.

ciao,
bigcreases

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger beeza44 said...

you have been at work for a long time!!!!!!!!! you should take a vacation asap

 

Post a Comment

<< Home