All 50 states in under a quarter of a second!!!

Lois Griffin: You should spend some time with our kids, Peter. And with me. Peter Griffin: Uh, what could me and you do together? [Lois giggles] Peter Griffin: Lois. You've got a sick mind. Lois Griffin: Peter, I'm talking about making love. Peter Griffin: Oh. I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Line

Courtney's book is now available on Amazon and iUniverse.

Be sure to check it out!!!!!!.

I'm so proud of you!!

4 Things for me to hate you for saying

At 10:28 AM, Blogger dutchesscourtney said...

Thank you for your support. You rock my face...er...

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger beeza44 said...

holy crap you are alive!!!!!!!

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger beeza44 said...

hey, do you want to join my super peep army? go to my blog and at the top right of my side bar is a link. join!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger beeza44 said...

did you just give up? geeeeez!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home